Hilfeeeeeee (Gelesen: 4123 mal)
nicole87
KC-Neuling

I love KC

Hilfeeeeeee
06.06.2008 um 15:14:44

Hallo Leute,

vielleicht könnt ihr mir helfen,
ich habe heute den Link http://www.mobilprepaid.info bekommen, meint ihr ob ich damit mein Handy wirklich aufladen kann? Da ich leider keinen Vertrag haben darf, wäre das doch eine super Möglichkeit mein Guthaben aufzustocken.

danke, eure freche nicole  Durchgedreht
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lil_lovely
KC-Member

Re: Hilfeeeeeee
Antwort #1 - 14.06.2008 um 14:35:09

Ich würd dir schwerstens ans herz legen; finger wegg von solchen sachen
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

livein
KC-Neuling

I love KC

Re: Hilfeeeeeee
Antwort #2 - 07.02.2009 um 08:40:05

Forgive me
It's at the end of July that I made sure they go together. At that beautiful night in Qingdao, I was badly heartbroken.
It's on the National Holiday that I made sure they break up. At that night, I felt relief, in other words, I was schadenfreude.
In fact, the story can be traced back about a year ago. A year ago, to face the reality, I hastely came to a totally strange place to continue my survival. WoW Gold,For me, it is a place full of endless dread and stress in which I held great crisis sense. However, thanks to him, that period of life was brilliant filled with the aroma of sunshine.
However, since she appeared and intervened, my nice life was just a period time of fragile beautiful bubble, ephemeral and even visional,WoW Gold, because as the time leaps, I even cannot tell whether the beautiful image in my mind is just my illusion.
She said to me: “ You the arrogant woman, please be afaid that one day somebody will snatch your lover. As a result, somebody is nobody else but herself. This becomes a forever satire, and the reason that I can’t easily forgive her betrayal. Although to some sense, this is not a betrayal.
For a year, wotlk power leveling,I always ignore this matter intentionally. I ever tried to find the truth from other indirect ways, however, because of no result I finally gave up, and then chose to live in a white lie which is good for myself. But as a sensitive woman, I was aware of the matter clearly.
For a year, FFXI Gil,I always doubt this kind of meeting can produce a true feeling. A lady just coming from the Internet who he knew little about can take place of the girl who accompanies and gets along well with him?What’s more, I know much about that girl. I never think she is better than me in this aspect.
I can't forgive her betrayal as well as the words he said to her. Just a word can break my heart. At this aspect, I am always narrow-minded. world of warcraft power leveling,No matter whether a man denial the relationship and feeling between him and me against his will in order to blandish another girl or it comes from his own true deep feeling, my heart will become dead as ash.
Snow said: “ Maybe he doesn’t know clearly his own feeling for you.” perhaps that is the truth. However, who knows his true feeling? What he own can’t tell, who will know?
I just made clear that he inclined to her between she and me. As my two intimate friends, they both chose each other, and chose to ignore my feeling. Whatever it is friendship or love, it’s what I can’t accept.
More satirically, she said to me: “ Forgive me, I think I should drop out now. I hope you get along with him well.” Actually, it’s me but not her who drop out.WoW Gold, I admit that I take initiative to drop out of this love arena, before I took part in it. Because I will never suffer myself to take part in any love arena. I always choose to escape quietly and lick my own wound and then pull myself together again. I don’t need anyone’s understanding and comfort.
No matter how attached and regretful I am, I will never try my best to gain a relationship, although maybe it’s in my touch. But I, a girl with nothing left, only leave a little of power to protect myself. Without it, I can’t go on survival.
In another a year ago, I gave up in the same way.
Therefore, I, who believes foreordination, believe I will be alone forever.
However, the time finally proves that whatever it’s she or her, neither are victors at last. A year ago, I was hurt by two persons at the same time. A year later, they hurt each other. The heartbroken grief is the obligation everyone should take.
Therefore, god please forgive me.Wotlk Gold, I look on it for a year with persevere and long-suffering power, with the belief that the time will let the nature of matter out. I can’t don’t cheer for this consequence.
For a year, many things have changed at all. I lose him and her forever, on the other hand, he and she lose me forever. I believe, he will feel pitied and remorse for losing me for the same, although I can’t assure his true feeling, however, living in this kind of belief is good for me, why not?
A year has passed. Everything becomes the past.
In the river of time, nobody will remember those tiny delicate things, but in the river of time, everything is testified.
Those bygone story has disappeared as turning to ashes.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken